Good afternoon TAY, today we have a special mischievous edition of TTC. Only those who are truly evil will be allowed to enter >=]
Whether you have flung a sandal out of a moving car, because reasons, or shoot someone repeatedly with an airsoft gun, we all have done our fair share of evil deeds. Surely it was just for fun, but sometimes some of our actions, or at least mine, were borderline evil. Comes to mind a Road Trip to Tampa in the summer of '09; just as the trip was coming to an end, I cooked up a plan to scare one of our friends who slept through the whole trip back home. It was simple, hit the brakes, everybody screams... and if we got lucky, our friend would wake up with the need to change his pants. At the moment I didn't think of the consequences of my actions, but hey at least we had a good laugh...
I promised to never attempt something like that again.
- Robot Journalism Is In Full Swing, And It's Working
- 7 seconds too late: SCC won't hear $27M lotto appeal
- The Truth About The White Stuff Oozing Out Of Salmon
- Robots Are Now Learning How To Cook By Watching YouTube Videos
- Plan Your Next Trip To Mordor With This Google Map Of Middle-Earth
- Bird brain? Study says chicks count like we do
Thanks everyone! Feel free to talk amongst yourselves and be sure to check out some of TAY's other great features: