Hello everybody, welcome to TAY Time! Your open forum because we need more of these in TAY! I am your host Nach, I missed the entry from yesterday because there was another discussion going on somewhere around here, I really can't recall what was it all about!...
Anyhoo it's friday, I thought I might change a bit the rhythm over here, and offer you guys something different, so you have an extra something to read your news to, hope you like my gift to you all.
News Round Up!
- You are tired and you want a drink, but your standard Gin-Tonic lacks that Oomph you are looking for! Here are some tips on how to achieve that extra kick.
- Just to confirm that we are the inferior species, a chimp just beat us in an art contest.
- Hey feel like shopping? Come visit Crestwood Plaza in St. Louis to get your all the brain you need, honestly there are some amazing pictures, but they are way too photoshopped for my liking...
Nach's Song of the day.
The amazing Jamie Lidell brings us the track for the perfect start to this weekend!
And since I missed yesterday's chat, here's another song for your ears...
Maybe Hugh Laurie needs the introduction... but Sir Thomas John Woodward? Heh... (Thanks Neryl, you have no idea how much I've enjoyed this)
Nach's Drink for the Weekend.
The Classic Vesper Martini
- A measure of Dry Gin. I love using Seagrams or Tanqueray 10, Blue Bombay is also a good option.
- Half measure of Vodka. Stolichnaya or Russian Standard are the best ones I've used for a fair price, otherwise you could use some Skyy.
- A quarter measure of an extra dry orange liqueur, preferably around 40% ABV. I like my drinks strong, I would suggest going with Marie Brizard Triple Sec Orange Liqueur.
- Shaken not stirred, add a twist of lemon or Grapefruit, serve and drink!
Need more entertainment for your weekend? Visit TAY Classic, to quench your craving for a strong cocktail!