Greetings fellow TAYers! I bid you welcome to the TAY Time Chat. Speak your mind, vent some work frustrations, or perhaps ease into a lovely evening with discussion amongst your peers. Your fate is your own here!
Hi TAY, I’m currently chillin’ here with a face full o’ pain. Take care of your teeth, lest ye feel the wrath of a dentist who cares about your smile! I had some fillings done today, and now besides being out $400, I’ve been reconciling a day full of pain and discomfort. Ooof, can’t wait for this week to be over so I can just chill at home.
Upside, I can finally announce I did officially get a new job this week. I’ve put in my resignation and am now just getting all the official documentation done, so that’s neat I suppose. Nice mix of exciting and completely and utterly terrifying.
- Any Starcraft II fans here? I finally finished watching IEM Katowice today. Man, what a crazy tournament. For some reason, despite playing League and not playing SC2 myself, I found this tournament far more compelling than League’s.
- Hearthstone standard format is coming up soon! I’ve started buying some Classic packs to craft a few Legendaries (Sylvannas) in anticipation, get hyped!
- The Stardew Valley hype is slowly starting to die down, but after having played the game for 40+ hours, I’m not complaining. I still have plenty to do and easily got my money’s worth.
- I’m never going to finish Fire Emblem, but I’ll still end up buying Revelations anyways.
When was the last time you were in pain? What happened? Or when was the last time a video game made you feel pain? Yea I see you Final Fantasy VII fans out there crying, it’s okay, let it out.
- London Is Where My Heart Is
- Making the most out of the first-person perspective
- Question of the Day!
- Street Fighter V - Alex’s Debut! + Mar. Update Info
- Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Impressions - Episode 22
- The Importance of Dr. Strange in the MCU