If you haven't noticed, TAY, just about every game this year decided to come out this month. It's gotten so bad that some games that didn't come out this year managed to come out again in the last couple of days—looking at you, Master Chief Collection. And you know what a lot of them had in common? They all came with really ridiculous pre-order benefits.
Not ridiculous as in bad or un-cool or anything, but just... super over-the-top. I know in Far Cry 4 you got some ridiculous harpoon gun, and in Dragon Age: Inquisition you got a whole bunch of (probably) overpowered weapons that were also on fire. Just to make super sure you knew they were powerful. They're super powerful, guys.
The only one I actually got was Dragon Age: Inquisition, and I doubt I'll use the fiery weapons until my second playthrough. They look really awesome and stuff, just... don't want to steamroll through the game just yet.
Do you guys ever avoid using the pre-order benefits at first? Wait until you have a rocket launcher before you can start shooting harpoons? Maybe it's just me.
Parody Article Round-Up
- BREAKING NEWS: Halo Master Chief Collection Player Finds Match
- EPA Unveils Plan To Add 500 Million Squirts Of Lemon To U.S. Water Supply
- Why Gamers Expecting Game Companies to Live Up to Their Promises is Ruining the Industry
- Paleontologists Determine Dinosaurs Were Killed By Someone They Trusted
- Guide: How to Properly Write a Death Threat to Bring Project M Back to Apex
Song of the Day
Thanks everyone! Feel free to talk amongst yourselves and be sure to check out some of TAY's other great features: