Hello everybody and welcome to the Friday edition of TAY Time Chat! Hope everyone has had a great week and will have a great weekend too!
So yea, I won't be able to do this anymore with Uni just around the corner, so anyone who is willing to take over for me is welcome! Or y'know, just let this fade away. Seems like it has been lately. :I
Did you know:
- On the day of Uzbekistan's University entrance exams the government shut down the countries mobile internet and SMS services to prevent cheating?
- The average person in the UK spends around four months complaining about the weather?
- EU regulations state that pig farmers must provide activities for the pigs so they don't get bored and aggressive?
- There is a planet 63 light-years away where it rains molten glass sideways?
- That the fax machine was invented in the same year the Oregon Trail migration?
This Is The Last Time - The National
Miami - Foals
Basket Case - Green Day
Boots - The Killers
Hard Enough - Brandon Flowers
The Speak It Mountains - Gorillaz
Moment of Surrender - U2
Fasten Your Seatbelts - Pendulum
I Walk The Line - Johnny Cash
Cum On Feel The Noize - Quiet Riot