I had a kind of awkward encounter when I was grocery shopping yesterday. When I was checking out, I noticed the woman behind the register looked pretty familiar. Before I could say anything, she said, "Hey!" in an incredibly familiar tone, so I said, "Hey! You go to school with me, right?" Turns out we were in one of the same classes together, which wouldn't be as awkward if it wasn't like... a class of eight people. Felt a little bad, but then I realized I've never really even had a conversation with her. I didn't even know her name.
Slightly related, but I've also noticed a lot of new faces around TAY in the Open Forum or on random articles, so if you've been meaning to introduce yourselves, feel free to use the TAY Time chat to do so! Or you could read some pretty fantastic parody articles and procrastinate. That's great too.
- GameStop Stock Reaches Record High After CEO Promises to Take Full Advantage of Stupid Customers
- Kim Jong-Un's Absence Leaves North Korean Government Officials No One To Agree With
- Ubisoft on Assassin's Creed Unity Parity: You're Still Going to Buy It You Losers
- Report: Many Companies Now Offering Women Permanent, Unpaid Maternity Leave
- Polygon Writer Accidentally Kills Wife When Trying to Kiss Her [Shadow of Mordor Spoilers included]
Thanks everyone! Feel free to talk amongst yourselves and be sure to check out some of TAY's other great features: