I'm so tired. I barely got six hours of very interrupted sleep last night. So far every day of my week off has been afflicted by this curse. I wan't to sleep in but the sun turns my room into a greenhouse starting around 6:30 in the morning. I am very excited to move out of my dorm and back home for the summer tomorrow so I can be free to sleep in.
How are you guys doing? Did you all get enough sleep last night?
News and Stuff
- Why The Higgs Boson Should Have Crushed the Universe
- How To Boil Water With A Rock
- Why Germany Won't Hand The U.S. A Draw
- Andy Serkis Unleashes His Inner Gollum On Conan O'Brien
This Week on TAY
- GBD and TimeHacker Review Shovel Knight
- TUT Discusses Morality in Games
- DragonStorm247 Talks About How Magic Works in His Game
- Tenshigami Shares Some of His Life Experiences
Why stop at just one song of the day when you can have four? I like to present a wide range of choices.
Metal Song of the Day: Eradication by All Shall Perish
Rock Song of the Day: Wrong by Hell or Highwater
Electronic Song of the Day: Watercolor by Pendulum
Video Game Song of the Day: Suicide Mission from the Mass Effect 2 OST