Hello everyone and welcome to Friday's edition of TAY Time Chat! It's finally the weekend, so sit back and relax! You all earned it.
I finally got a PS4...well sort of. I ordered it off Amazon but they won't be in stock until the 30th. I'm not too bothered about that because I can wait until March to get it, as long as I can get my hands on Infamous: Second Son. I cannot wait for this game. Infamous 2 was my favourite game of this(previous?) gen. If I go by what's been revealed so far, it looks like it could be in the running for my GOTY.
Oh, and MGSV: Ground Zeroes. It looks awesome too!
News Round Up!
- A group of Dolphins steal the show at aUS surf contest. They have some gnarly moves...
- A super-rare edition of the Nintendo World Championships appears on eBay. GBD's probably all over this :P
- South Korea rules that users should be allowed to delete Android Bloatware. As it should.
- Water has been spotted on the dwarf planet Ceres. ALIENS!
- A Billionaire in Hong Kong is offering £80 million to anyone who can turn his lesbian daughter straight. I don't even...
These next two stories are courtesy of my good man Nach!
- Bears are roaming the streets of Southern California! Novi? Shardik? Can you call them back?
- Florida(of course) man wants his sex tapes to be used as evidence during his trail. Trying so hard not to write dirty puns/jokes right now...
Super Shuffle! Two in one week? Oh my!
Hopeless Wanderer - Mumford & Sons
Blood Dirt Love Stop - The Heavy
Kashmir - Led Zepplin
Self Vs. Self - Pendulum ft. In Flames
Cochise - Audioslave
Mambo Italiano - Dean Martin
Again, big shout out to Nach for covering for me yesterday. As you can see the laptop's working again! XD