Yello everybody and welcome to Thursday's edition of TAY Time Chat!
How's everyone doing? I hope you've all had a better day then I have. First my car decided to stop working and so I was late to school. Then I found out I brought in the wrong books. I received my exam results from back in January and they were not what I was hoping for at all. I had no money for lunch. Now I have a mountain of work that has to be done for tomorrow, which hopefully I'll have done by the time this goes up. Ugh, I can't wait until the summer already.
SOMEBODY CHEER ME UP!
News Round Up!
- A 13 year old has successfully created Nuclear Fusion. 13. YEARS. OLD.
- Get ready to go awwwwwww!
- Along with bears and tigers, the world's third deadliest predator, the Yorkshire Terrier, has secured a place in a North Korean zoo.
- Bionic arm gives a man superhuman drum skills.
- A sequel to Shaq-fu is currently up for funding.
The Tempest - Pendulum
Blackout - Muse
Tunnel of Love - Bruce Springsteen
Happenstance - Miles Kane
No Church In The Wild - Jay Z, Kanye West &Frank Ocean
Hannah Hunt - Vampire Weekend
Anything Could Happen - Ellie Goulding