It's kind of weird, TAY. Usually in the midwest, by the time July is about to roll around, the heat is getting so bad that staying outside is about the last thing I want to do. This year, though, we've gotten so much rain that it's like... barely there. Most days have a high of 85 and start off in the mid-60's. If the rest of the summer is like this, I'll totally be okay with it.
At the very least, please Heat Gods, let this last until just after the 4th of July. Nobody wants a hot and dry Independence Day. Have to get our firework fix in somehow, you know?
Does it feel like summer for you all yet? Got any cool plans for the 4th next week? Wanting some new parody articles? I gotcha.
Parody Article Round-Up:
- Sony: We Never Meant For the Vita to Play Video Games
- Beard Husks On Sidewalk Indicate Start Of Hipster Molting Season
- Rare Uses Project Spark to Simulate Working at Old Rare
- Report: Average Male 4,000% Less Effective In Fights Than They Imagine
- Philips Argues the Wii U's Failure Proves Nintendo Was Inspired by the CD-i
Song of the Day:
Thanks everyone! Feel free to talk amongst yourselves and be sure to check out some of TAY's other great features: