The semester is almost over! I can taste it! Today is my last day of classes. It's time for me to hunker down and prepare for finals. And by finals I mean my Monday exam that may kill me. This class has been my arch-nemesis this semester and I can't wait to finally be rid of it. After Monday, the rest of the week will be a fun time finishing up a few projects that are actually enjoyable!
- "Mirage Earth" Exoplanets Can Trick Us Into Believing They're Habitable
- How Facebook Is Hacking Together a Better Data Center
- Detroit Man Accused Of Stealing Ambulance To Party At Strip Club
- What Bastion Says About Human Nature
- Game of the Week-Why Only 970 Gamerscore Points?
- I AM ERROR: No Legs? No Problem!
The Illusionist by Scar Symmetry
So Far Away by Staind
Railgun by Blue Stahli
Miror B.'s Retro Groove from the Pokemon Colosseum OST
The Legend of Zelda by Joe Pleiman