Old chocolate was thrown away last night which brought the raccoons out to play. They toppled the garbage, unwrapped every piece of chocolate and had a glorious feast. They left the pretzels behind and the squirrel who came around this afternoon, licked a chocolate wrapper but ultimately had to settle for a pretzel.
Hello ParTAY Peeps! Welcome again to Lokisday! This here is TAY Time Chat - The place where I am making an appearance because someone asked me to 'cause they had to go play Professor Layton then go to the mall. >=[
News Round Up!
- Ugly shark gets a mega
mouthreception. At its autopsy. Aww... Poor boo boo shark.
- From China to Alaska via rail under the water. Naw. There are Megamouths in the water. Reconsider this madness.
- Bears! Bears! What do you know about this life extending DNA thing? Keeping secrets are we?!
And now, a recipe courtesy of Swan's son. Or the Swan. Well, it's a favourite pancake recipe that requires Birds custard. You don't have birds custard? You can make it but it won't taste as good. Fact. I guess only you UK peeps and those with access to Birds can truly appreciate this one.
Good Old Fashioned Pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- A SWAN ADDITION: 1/2 - 1 tablespoon Birds Custard. (alright, so you don't actually HAVE to use the Birds and this is optional...IF YOU WANT NOT AS YUMMY PANCAKES!)
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
Original Recipe (not including Birds Custard) by Dakota Kelly and found on Allrecipes.com
'Cause I am such a total rebel, I'm giving you a song too! XD It also is NSFW. Language, man. Language. O.O
Mr. Irish Flowers will be here tomorrow to help you get to the weekend. Laters, guys!