Hello everyone and welcome to Thursdays edition, or as I like to call it, the definitive edition of TAY Time Chat! Waiting sucks doesn't it?
I sent out my applications for University back in December and I was notified that the University's received the applications so all I have to do is wait and see if any have accepted me, provided I get the grades. A few of my friends have already got some of their offers, yet I'm just sitting here hoping for at least one. What's worse is the fact that I might not even get a reply from them until April. I wouldn't mind if others weren't receiving their offers until then but it's like they've skipped me. It sucks.
News Round Up!
- Coachella line-up revealed! The things I'd do to go on the Saturday...
- Gerard Butler is in talks to star in a Point Break remake. Meh.
- The Hubble Telescope photographs the oldest galaxies in the Universe. I could stare at those images for hours.
- Apparently the Amazon had towns and cities before Colombus.
- Intel renames it's crappy security software. It's still crappy.
Gratitude - Beastie Boys
Read My Mind - The Killers
Nebraska - Bruce Springsteen
Bad Mood - The Vaccines
Starlight - Muse