The end of the month is drawing in pretty fast, and between all of my small side-projects I'm trying to juggle, I noticed that I didn't really get to enjoy the spookiness of October like I thought I was going to. Sure, I did get to play The Evil Within, but... that was about it. I was hoping I would get to go through Resident Evil 4 or play a bit of Outlast, but this week's schedule doesn't look like it's going to allow for too much of that.
On the bright side, I think that the new images released of the finalized Amiibos was terrifying enough for one month.
Anyways, on to some parody articles:
Parody Article Round-Up:
- Tips For Throwing The Perfect Halloween Party
- Hackers Reveal Exploit to Avoid Agreeing to New Wii U EULA, Continue Not Using the Wii U
- Exclusive Interview with the Head of the 100 Person Team in Charge of Protecting Gabe Newell
- New Census Study Finds That 40% Of U.S. Population Is Filler
- Dear Jack: My Parents Disowned Me Because I Bought an Xbox One, What Should I Do?
Song of the Day:
Thanks everyone! Feel free to talk amongst yourselves and be sure to check out some of TAY's other great features: