Well, I went off the deep end again. You know those times when you get really immersed in trying to tweak something to perfection and it just... temporarily turns into an obsession? I know a few of you who have Rainmeter talk about this happening all the time. A little hard drive monitor here, music player shortcut there... and before you realize it, you've created a monstrosity that looks absolutely nothing like what you started with.
That's pretty much what happened with me this morning. I re-installed Skyrim while I was at Quakecon since they had better internet there, so I went online and started downloading HD texture packs and graphical tweaks and everything. Before I knew it, I was downloading new armor sets and dumb things for weapon placements and whatever—and I haven't even tested to see if any of them work. Oh well, that'll come eventually, I guess.
Anyways, for news today I realized that we hadn't done P4R for a while, so let's give them a look. Mm—parody goodness.
Parody Article Round-Up:
- Microsoft Now Selling Xbox One Without Two Kinects, Demand Skyrockets
- Randy Pitchford Rivals Shakespeare by Inventing New Words to Describe Battleborn
- One Developer Asks: Why Stop at Paid Demos? Gamers Should Pay for Instruction Manuals and Trailers Too
- Nintendo Spent Millions Protecting Masahiro Sakurai From Assassination Attempts by Pro Smash Players
- EA and Maxis Already Developing Over 50 Expansion Packs for The Sims 4
Song of the Day:
Thanks everyone! Feel free to talk amongst yourselves and be sure to check out some of TAY's other great features: