Welcome back to the Wednesday TAY Time Chat! It was absent last week due to reasons.
Today’s question is, what food item is your go-to thing for versatility? For me, it’s bacon. I put it on or in a lot of different things and it always enhances the flavor.
News and Stuff
- 10 Old Movies with Special Effects That Have Actually Aged Well and Still Look Good
- I Don’t Need More Ways to Pay For Shit
- Meet The First Autonomous Car That Can Drive Stick
Today on TAY
- The Amazing Music of The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
- Revisiting South Park: The Stick of Truth Two Years On
- TAY Gaming: The Round Up
Songs of the Day
The Metal by Tenacious D
Paint it Black by The Rolling Stones
Crush by Pendulum
It Doesn’t Matter from the Sonic Adventure OST
Phendrana Drifts (Metroid Prime) cover by isaneintherainmusic