Good afternoon TAYers from the Atlantic Coast! and good morning/afternoon/evening to the rest of the World! Welcome back to TAY Time, your free Tea Timely-ish news round up, we understand that you have a hectic schedule, and the daily routine can be unforgiving, so we will post news, articles, or cool stuff from around the internet.
Waiting rooms, eh? Who was the one responsible for this travesty? In my many journeys around the world I have been in countless waiting rooms (heh even on a cruise!), unfortunately my family have gone through the weirdest medical emergencies for example my brother was stabbed by a window (multiple times), so yeah inanimate objects attack! Maybe Syfy should make a move about it! So I know my fair share of waiting rooms, I'm always prepared for them, some have free wifi, others have a old tv with soap operas, or Judge Judy, others just magazines; I propose the idea for an Über Waiting Room, that has entertainment for all and snacks! In the meantime here are some news!
News Round Up!
- A military hovercraft crashed a party in a Russian beach, to reinforce the fact that IN MOTHER RUSSIA THE PARTY CRASHES YOU... or something like that, I-I'm not good at making these types of jokes =/
- Seeing that underground in C. Florida just ate a third of a resort building, the State of Lousiana underground is swallowing up trees! Let's wait on what Texas will offer us!
- Unrelated to the previous news, Director, Producer, Writer and son of David Bowie, Duncan Jones is finally working on the 2nd movie he always wanted to produce, but you know Source Code got in the way, and he just finished writing the script on that Warcraft Movie.
- On other movie news... Really? Ben Affleck as Batman?
Quote of the Day.
"Sometimes you have a noisy neighbour. You cannot do anything about that. They will always be noisy. You just have to get on with your life, put your television on and turn it up a bit louder"
- Sir Alex Ferguson on the rise of the city rivals of Manchester United, but honestly this could happen to everyone.
Nach's Song of the day.
Tired of waiting? Check out TAY Classic to burn the time.