...And on the fifth day the author ran out of ideas to ramble about, instead he proposed to offer a drink to make his column look like he really cares about it...
Hello everyone! Welcome welcome to the final day of the regular week, this is TAY Time Chat! So all week I've been wondering how to bring the Photography Club back to life, I thought well maybe if I had an adventure to share with you guys, and well... after thinking and searching for pictures I think I have a good candidate for my next Photo Club post!
News Round Up!
(Seriously I don't know how IndigoAsh said yesterday was a slow news day!)
- Man Spends $100,000 on Surgery to Look Like Justin Bieber, Fails
- Pittsburgh McDonalds Gave Customers Happy Meals With a Side of Heroin
- An Armed Clown Is Running Around Terrorizing Pedestrians in Australia
- Paralyzed Florida Man Boosts Pontiac From Sales Lot, Out-Drives Cops
News by Swan
- Brace Yourselves: Tara Reid and Ian Ziering Will Star in Sharknado 2, and we want UI to audition for the role of the condescending New Yorker! Let's make this happen!
- #13. Ash Ketchum is actually a pathetic Pokémon trainer, it's just one of many WTF facts that will make you extremely upset! Swan Thinks UI wrote that one...
Nach's Album for the Weekend
I'll be running to this today... it's Dave Brubeck's album Countdown Time in Outer Space, some tracks to look for are:
Nach's Drink for the Weekend
So I tried this one a long time ago... and it was pretty tasty, so I might give it a try this weekend!
Tokyo Iced Tea
For this one you're going to need:
- A measure of white rum
- A measure of Gin
- A measure of Vodka
- A measure of a triple sec liqueur
- Two measures of Kiwi syrup*
- A measure of simple syrup
- A splash of soda
*Preparing the Kiwi syrup is pretty easy, on a sauce pan in low heat, bring 3 peeled and smashed kiwis, and 1/2 cup of sugar and mix with a wooden spoon until it resembles a syrup, it should be ready in less than 20minutes, strain this mix and let it cool.
So for the drink pour all the ingredients into a mixer and lots of ice, shake well and strain into a tall glass full of ice, and enjoy, garnish to give that professional look and sell it for $10! Profit!
Well, that's it from me I'm off to get on the bike and then jog some more... have a great weekend my fellow TAYngerines!