Get back to work, TAYers! The long weekend is over—no time to dilly-dally. Some of you students out there haven't even started your classes yet, but mark my words, you'll get your comeuppance. Keep your chin up, though. We all got a long, work-free day on Monday... except for everyone in retail or food. Sorry, guys.
I tried my hardest not to work yesterday. I really did. But I used the time to catch up and work ahead instead. I know, I broke one of the sacred rules of the good ol' Labor Dabor, but... It seemed like doing that would help me avoid more work down the road.
Speaking of avoiding work, I'm just going to get some parody articles again.
Parody Article Round-Up:
- Nintendo Hires Staff Solely Dedicated to Naming New Products to Prevent Names Like New Nintendo 3DS
- Unpopular Police Officer Thinking About Committing Racially Motivated Offense For A Little Support
- Japan's Health Ministry Fears Summer Lesson Will Destroy Population, Begs Sony Not to Release Game
- Report: Female Interns Earn Only Three-Fourths Of College Credit That Male Counterparts Do
- Kale Association Outraged Activision Chose Doritos Again for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Song of the Day:
Thanks everyone! I guess the topic for today would be what you spent your labor day on, but other than that, feel free to talk amongst yourselves and be sure to check out some of TAY's other great features: