You got the power!
So yea, as some of you might expect, I finished the main story for Saints Row IV this week. It was pretty awesome, but that's all I'm saying. I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't played it yet.
After playing it I immediately went and watched The Transformers film from 1986. While it wasn't the best film ever, it will always have a place in my heart. While it was released before my time, it was one of the films I grew up with. I'd watch it every year until I was 13, then I lost the video. So I hadn't seen it in about 5 or 6 years, but once I finished Saints Row IV I had to see it again. I still love it!
Has there ever been a game that has made you guys feel the same way?
New Round Up!
- Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D opened with what was the highest ratings for a US drama in nearly four years! It begins tomorrow here and I am sooo excited for it!
- The first computer made entirely from carbon nanotubes has been unveiled. Don't expect to be playing games on it anytime soon!
- Them crazy Chinese are hoping to launch a space station by 2023. Personally I don't see it happening.
- Pulsars! Transformers in disguise! Nasa discovers a transforming pulsar!
- A number of idiots...I mean Apples fans have had their Apple products ruined after they believed a prank advert telling them that upgrading to iOS 7 made their gadgets waterproof...really?
BattleBorn's Triple Shuffle of Terror(not really)!
The River - Bruce Springsteen
Holocene(Kyson Remix) - Bon Iver
Monster - Kanye West
BattleBorn's recommended reading!
Cracked has a great article on 5 bizarre early careers of famous people. Christopher Walken was god damn Lion Tamer!