Fresh from my Hollywood Hogan-esque heel turn on TAY, Nach kindly asked me to take over his TAY Time duties. Which, you know, surprising, but whatever, it's his funeral.
Like always, feel free to chill out in the comments and talk about your favorite wrestler, villain, or TV show from the 80's as I catch y'all up on stuff you might have missed while you were reading that thing I wrote about Earthbound.
Bunch of big time game releases this past week!
Gaming news roundup
- Saints Row IV. I'm only like a half hour into this game, and I'm already sold.
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
- There's also Disney Infinity, in case you were looking forward to ending up destitute, living in a box fashioned out of clamshell Disney figurine packaging and hexagonal plates.
- Madden 25 is also coming out soon, football fans, so jump on that NFL Sunday Ticket deal while you still can.
- Or you can just grab onto some Ducktales. Woo-oo.
Quote of the Day
Oh yeah? Rules? Well, rules were made to be broken. And your neck could be broken!!
-The Late Macho Man Randy Savage
Galaxie: Piste 1
Oh, and hey, don't forget about TAYClassic for all your off-topic needs!