Hey everyone, AlmightyDuke here! Welcome to the Graveyard Shift, the nightly chat space on Talk Amongst Yourselves, Kotaku’s reader-run blog, where you can talk about all the nerd culture you want. Whether you’re a long time TAY member or a newbie trying to say hello, take some time to introduce yourself.
- New to TAY? Check out TayClassic and the TAYtorial.
- Gotta go fast with your small talk? Try Discord or the IRC.
- Stop by our sister site AniTAY for all of your anime needs.
- Holla at your favorite TAYter via the DirecTAYry or the Gaming ID Spreadsheet.
- Also, we have a Steam group and a PS4 community! GET IN THERE.
Well, well, well, I really should be remembering to do these every second week. It’s been about a month since the last one I did, and I can barely keep up. Time is moving so damn fast. We have had so much happen this past month. The announcement of the Nintendo Switch, Trump winning the presidency...other stuff.
Time keeps slipping away, and I really need to take a moment and slow down to really appreciate the time I have at hand. Although with all the time eaters I have nipping at me, I barely have time to spare.
So what’s has been eating away at your time recently? If you had all the spare time you could wish for, what would you do?
So talk amongst yourselves, The Graveyard Shift is open for business.
Tunes for the night: Time Time Time
Huey Lewis and The News - Back in Time
Chrono Trigger - Original Soundtrack
Styx - Too Much Time on My Hands