Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii welcome to The Graveyard Shift, your nightly safe space to commune with your fellow nerds here on Talk Amongst Yourselves, Kotaku’s reader-run blog. Whether sticking to the topic at hand or throwing out whatever randomness is on your mind, hop on in!
- New to TAY? Check out TayClassic and the TAYtorial.
- Gotta go fast with your small talk? Try Discord or the IRC.
- Stop by our sister site AniTAY for all of your anime needs.
- Holla at your favorite TAYter via the DirecTAYry or the Gaming ID Spreadsheet.
- Also, we have a Steam group and a PS4 community! GET IN THERE.
Tonight’s Topic: Sliding Scale of Fictional Character Attractiveness
Okay okay okay, so I’ve been reading a lot of New 52 Bat-titles lately. Perhaps an unhealthy amount for such a short period of time, but point is, I have developed OPINIONS. I assume a fair number of you dorks have strong opinions on Batman characters as well, so let’s get right into it.
- Please rank members of the Bat-Family in order of least- to most-dateable.
- Then rank them in order of hotness. Does your order change?
- You may include any villains or recurring characters if you like.
- Damian is obviously excluded (do I even have to specify this? lol)
OKAY, GO!! ... No? Too weird? Alright, alright, fine. Whether you want to dive into the topic at hand or grace us with whatever randomness is on your mind, the Graveyard Shift is now in session!