Hello everyone! I am TheUnfathomableTruth, and I'll be hosting tonight's Graveyard Shift.
So, for whatever reason, this was supposed to go up a bit earlier. But, seeing how it's quiet, and nothing's going on, I figured it was OK if I stepped in and covered my comrades in the field of battle. Because brothers in arms and all that. So, yea. This is a bit improvised, so bear with me.
Alrighty, so how's everyone doing tonight? Anything new? No? Well, that's alright I guess. Heh, let's talk about . . . shows that turned out to be something you weren't expecting. Yesh. So, um, I'll go first I guess. You know, last night, I marathoned WataMote, until I ran out of episodes to watch, because the show's lame like that, and is ongoing. *sigh* I hate waiting. But yea, I'm surprisingly hooked on this show, despite totally ditching it when I first heard about it. I mean, it seemed a bit too scene-ish for my tastes. Which is something that was slightly reinforced by the OP and it's . . . Metalcore-ishness, h-heh . . .
But you know, I like the show. I'm even loving the OP now. It's entertaining, and funny in its own special way. So, what about you guys? Anything you've watched that was totally not what you expected? It doesn't have to be anime at all, you know?
- Here's that part where I throw links at you! YAY!
- Here's the one for TAY Classic. Click on that if you miss Old TAY or are new here.
- Here's the one for our handy TAYtorial, which holds all the answers for all you newcomers who have no idea how stuff works around here.
- And finally, here's the one for our TAYlendar! If you know of any upcoming dates or events of significance, be sure to mark it down.
- Done? Alright, done. Have fun everyone!