Hey everyone, AlmightyDuke here! Welcome to the Graveyard Shift, the nightly chat space on Talk Amongst Yourselves, Kotaku’s reader-run blog, where you can talk about all the nerd culture you want. Whether you’re a long time TAY member or a newbie trying to say hello, take some time to introduce yourself.
- New to TAY? Check out TayClassic and the TAYtorial.
- Gotta go fast with your small talk? Try Discord or the IRC.
- Stop by our sister site AniTAY for all of your anime needs.
- Holla at your favorite TAYter via the DirecTAYry or the Gaming ID Spreadsheet.
- Also, we have a Steam group and a PS4 community! GET IN THERE.
So, I’ve been mentioning the series, The Wizards of Aus of late. The series is about a wizard named Jack who has grown tired of the wizardry realm and moved to Melbourne.
I don’t blame him for leaving. The constant wars, the disrespect of the normal folk and dealing with other wizards. While most fantasy worlds are awesome, I admit I would not want to live in any of them. The constant threat of Dragons, Demons, and wizards with way too much time on their hands.
Any fantasy worlds that you think are awesome but would never, ever want to be there? Is there any world where you would like to travel to, even it its probably not the best?
Fantasy worlds not your jam? Then talk amongst yourselves, the Graveyard Shift is open!
Soundtracks of the night: Actors who try to sing!
Guy Pearce - Storm
Don Johnson - Heartbeat
Note: I may or may not be asleep, so tweet at me and wake me up! @AlmightyDuke_NL