Hey everyone, AlmightyDuke here! Welcome to the Graveyard Shift, the nightly chat space on Talk Amongst Yourselves, Kotaku’s reader-run blog, where you can talk about all the nerd culture you want. Whether you’re a long time TAY member or a newbie trying to say hello, take some time to introduce yourself.
- New to TAY? Check out TayClassic and the TAYtorial.
- Gotta go fast with your small talk? TryDiscord or the IRC.
- Stop by our sister site AniTAY for all of your anime needs.
- Holla at your favorite TAYter via theDirecTAYry or the Gaming ID Spreadsheet.
- Also, we have a Steam group and aPS4 community! GET IN THERE.
Tonight’s topic: Get UP!
Sorry about the lateness of the post, I just woke up. This thing kind of happens when you work overnights. Your sleep schedule gets all messed up. Well, where I don’t have a set schedule, my sleep cycle changes quite frequently. Which brings me to the question of the night.
I’m awake! Have you ever woke up and realize you’re late for something? Isn’t sleep just the greatest though.
You have a balanced sleep cycke? Well good for you! Talk amongst yourselves, the graveyard shift is open for business.