Hello everyone, and welcome to The Graveyard Shift, which is hosted by Kotaku's reader-run blog, TAY. This is a place to talk about life, video games, or anything else, so feel free to hop in and join in the topic discussion, or comment about anything. Then, when you're done, feel free to peruse the articles on TAY and TAYClassic. Is this your first time on TAY or the The Graveyard Shift? Then check out this handy TAYTorial!
Hello hello my fellow TAYers! SickNach here, after a long hiatus I'm back hosting The Graveyard Shift, I'm not feeling as charming as I normally do, maybe it's the fever running through my veins, or maybe it's the barrage of news today... let's check em out on our...
TuesTAY Round Up!
- Furby is inducted into the holy grail of TAY admins!
- Furby gives his acceptance speech...
- ...the world is doomed by the Furby invasion!
- A round up of the best Animes suited for an older demography
- Fake rants about physical game discs, or maybe it's real and Marsh is trying to fool us!
- Steve Bowling reviews The Stick of Truth... was it any good?
So... the topic for today... Comfort Food! I always love having a nice cup of chicken soup, or maybe some tomato basil soup with extra garlic! A nice cup of black tea with a dash honey and a twist of lemon help me when I have a sore throat...
Umm... so, what's your favorite comfort food when you're feeling a bit under the weather?
Be sure to check all these interesting trinkets from our fellow TAYers:
- The conTAYct list, to get in touch with your fellow TAYers!
- Game Night moved to Saturday Nights!
- Run with us! Or well... watch how the battle between the Villains and the Light Brigadier unfolds in Aikage's Run Club!
- And last but not least... TAY's IRC Chatroom! Come visit us!
The Graveyard shift is not responsible for your sleepwalking habit nor is responsible for causing insomnia, if you can't sleep, it's better to pay a visit to your family doctor! We also won't be held responsible for your early morning procrastination!