Hello everyone, and welcome to the The Graveyard Shift, which is hosted by Kotaku's reader-run blog, TAY. This is a place to talk about life, video games, or anything else you want, so feel free to hop in and join in the topic discussion, or anything else you want. Then, when you're done, feel free to peruse the articles on TAY and TAYCLASSIC. Is this your first time on TAY or the Open Forum? Then check out this handy TAYtorial!
Hey-O! People from TAY or as I like to call you TAYterinnes and TAYterettes, how's everyone doing? How are the Halloween preparations coming? I already bought the fig cookies and the dried raisins for the youth who'll knock on my door this coming Thursday, maybe I'll throw some spicy lollipops I bought on my trip to Mexico.
Before we move on to our topic, let's check our TuesTAY Round Up:
- Yourmotherisaclassylady asks What’s Your Favorite Addition to the Original 151 Pokémon?
- Mr Naylor explores the Alamo City ComicCon where he saw Aquaman, Hitgirl, and Link Hangout with Daft Punk.
- And Comtar ponders if Microsoft's current leadership is hurting Xbox One?
Moving on to our topic for the night...
I was trying to come up with a horror story for tonight's shift, but between having a super busy schedule these last few days and not being able to come up with an actual creepy story (they were pretty lame, or too obscure) I decided to not waste my time and yours... instead I'll touch the theme of CreepyPastas, specially the video game related ones, one of my favorites was the Majora's Mask Ben Drowned, back when it was first published it seemed so unreal... it was a pretty cool story...
If you're not familiar with the topic you could talk about your favorite Halloween TV special, like Community's Epidemiology episode,
or of course... The Simpson's Treehouse of Horror series (sorry for the Spanish audio...)
So that's about it! pick a topic to talk about, or both of them, or maybe none and just talk about anything else cause this is the Graveyard Shift ^.^
Be sure to check all these interesting trinkets from our fellow TAYers:
- Our TAYlendar, updated with goodies and future events on a weekly basis!
- The conTAYct list, to get in touch with your fellow TAYers! (And I believe I wrote ConTAYct the way it's supposed to be!)
- TAY Game Night is in session tomorrow! And Left4Dead 2 is our game for Halloween Eve's!
The Graveyard shift is not responsible for your sleepwalking habit nor is responsible for causing insomnia, if you can't sleep, it's better to pay a visit to your family doctor! We also won't be held responsible for your early morning procrastination!