Twilight’s here this Halloween, and it’s time for the goblins and spooks to creep around amongst the living. It’s dangerous to go out there without knowing your checkpoint locations. They’ve been carved out on pumpkins by TAY to help you, so make sure you study these carefully!
Welcome to our 3rd Annual Pumpkin Carve Off! As always, thank you to everyone who submitted a pumpkin. If you didn’t, but have one to share, feel free to leave them in the comments below. If you’ve got some spooky Halloween pictures, you can share them here as well.
- First we have Aikage delivering the second scariest thing in this world, after a Furby. It’s My Little Pony, of course:
- Aikage’s Little One carved this adorbs cat in a hat. I need her to teach me how to carve. Thank you for sharing with us!
- AxelChildofDestiny’s Friend—who is not named Will—Krystal Burger carved all of these spooktacular specimens
- Gotta go fast with this awesome Sonic by DeadEcho & his son. But wait, there’s more fabulous that meets the eye...
- Our Overlord of this video game train ride known as TAY, GiantboyDetective, carved a super cute pumpkin...for casuals:
(hehe, just kidding GBD. They’re beautiful and thank you to Mrs. Detective too!)
- Kidechka gave away the pizzas to a dandy, cutie owl. I totes didn’t just make that up. #pizzaredemption2015willhappenwhenpigsfly
- Shardik did an amazing self-portrait which is the header for this year’s TAY Carve Off (Thank you, Shar!). Our TAY Mascot is as manly bearish as ever:
- And mine. All these years it never occurred to me to carve Jack from Animal Crossing into a pumpkin. Now I know why I didn’t:
I would have goofed like I did this year. XD
Happy Halloween, TAY! Stay safe out there/in where and however you spend your Halloween.
You’re reading TAY, Kotaku’s community-run blog. TAY is written by and for Kotaku readers like you. We write about games, art, culture and everything in between. Want to write with us? Check out our tutorial here and join in. Or follow us on Twitter @KoTAYku.