Have insomnia?! Does TAY have you under is passionate clutches?! Sleep walking?! Working?! Or did the day just get rolling on your side of the globe? Well this is for you, the Late Night/Early Birds/ Future Warriors!
Hello Fellow TAYers, and welcome to the Sign-Off for the weekend. Yes, that wonderful yet bitter moment of the week when we close up the Graveyard. Now, how would you remedy that insomnia you contracted? Nano-machines bro...because tonight's sign-off ain't gonna help.
We Sign-Off with....QWOP
Yes, the moment you have unknowingly been training for since you where born(but not really) has arrived. QWOP is the 'extreme' running flash games created by Bennett Foddy in 08. With the very basic concept of hurling yourself across an imaginary line of differentiating distances.
So fellow TAYer are YOU up to tonight challenge? Is it in you to take your position, and hurl face first into the ground, and fight for every centimeter? Do you have what it takes to QWOP?
Or you know...ignore this, and tell me about your wonderful day, and maybe what you plan for your weekend get away from the work life. Or maybe rant about games, and stuff. Either way it is seriously now or never!
- Farthest I got is 4.3 meters
- World record held by Roshan Ramachandra: 100 meter in one minute and 3 seconds.
- TuT has a new TuTorial for those who want to post!
- Fill the TAYlendar!
- TAYPhotoshop contest for the Open Forum.
- The Graveyard shift is not responsible for your late night procrastination, job loss, and being forever alone. Don't forget TAY for the TAY:Open Forum. Or TAYClassic for the old type of writting.