Wednesday Patch Notes: 1.15.14 Run Club v1.01
- Added flavor text to power ups
Added Indiviaul Power Ups:
Taunt (1 point): Put one Taunt token on a player of your choice. Taunt tokens do nothing. Some men just wanted to watch the world burn. For Kluge, that wasn't enough.
Added Team Power Ups:
Anne Robinson (33 points): Opposing Team all receive points for the week equal to the player with the lowest amount of points. You are the weakest link. Goodbye.
- Stop Picking on Me!: Be chosen as a nemesis 3 times.
- Feel the...BURN: Give 5 taunt tokens.
- Effortless Retreat of Shame: Fail to beat your nemesis for 3 weeks.
- Amy: Fail to meet your level goal and have someone bail you out 2 times.
- The Void: Accumulate 100 points in one week.
/End this week's patch notes
Patch Notes: Emergency Patch and Week of 1/12/14 changelog
-Fixed You Have My Axe. Previously it was possible to purchase this power up, then create a chain of double points. IE. player 1 gives player 2 10 points which become 20. Player 2 gives player 3 20 points which becomes 40. The power up can now only be used to help someone reach a level goal. ***Thanks go to Neryl for noticing this***
- Nemesis price changed from 2 points down to 1 point. Also changed the way it works slightly. Nemesis is now a persistent power up until you beat your nemesis' points for the week. You may only select a nemesis once. IE. SylverFyst cannot pick me every week knowing that it's an easy 4 points.
- Double Points price changed to 5 points. Double Points can only be purchased a total of 2 times (does not include pre patch purchases). Double Points power up is applied only to the points that you earn yourself. As in, points given to you via You Have My Axe do not gain this power up. Double Points does not stack with Dirty Rotten Scoundrel.
- The Wolf of Wall Street changed how it works. Your savings account now has interest applied to it at the following rate:
1 week: 2 points
2 weeks: 3 points
3 weeks: 5 points
4 weeks: 8 points
5 weeks: 10 points
6 weeks: 15 points
You may leave your 1 point in for as long as you wish, but you can only invest 1 point at a time (no stacking of the power up).
- Team Power Up Prices have been increased dramatically. This was an oversight on my part as I imagined the price values for teams of 4 originally. As there are teams of 12 I have thus increased the points needed for each power up by 3 fold.
- SylverFyst Sprints price reduced to 20 points.
- Power in Numbers price reduced to 15 points.
- Added a Rules section to the Strategy Cheat Sheet. Hopefully this should clear up any remaining confusion.
-From now on all updates will go to linked Strategy Cheat Sheet pages. Do not use original rule set, or power up list as it will not be current.