Good evening and welcome to Word of the Day! A journey through the English vocabulary and the words that piqued my interest, in WotD we'll be learning a new word for each working day of the week, bar holidays, unless there's a holiday special...
Today's word is:
- A part of a newspaper or magazine devoted to material designed to entertain the general reader.
- Something (as an installment of a novel) printed in a feuilleton.
- A novel printed in installments.
- A work of fiction catering to popular taste.
- A short literary composition often having a familiar tone and reminiscent content.
ORIGIN: mid 19th cent.: French, from feuillet, diminutive of feuille 'leaf.'
To be honest with you guys... I don't remember where I saw this word, all I know is that I saved a draft with the word at midnight. Anyway I guess I selected the word cause it's super French :3