..."Bomber Bastards" that is! This is Sanuk Games
rip-off homage to the almighty king of living room multiplayer competition: Hudson Soft's "Bomberman"! Here are some of the key features:
- picturesque worlds with 30 wicked mazes.
- A huge bestiary of critters to blast.
- A multitude of items and power ups to collect.
- 5 hellish boss levels whose punishing difficulty will only be matched by the satisfaction you'll get once you beat them.
- A hilarious single-player adventure where you help the witty Dr. Wallow get rid of all the critters and become the ruler of the galaxy.
- A fully customizable battle mode for 2 to 5 players using the Gamepad, Wii Remotes, Classic Controllers and/or Pro Controllers.
- Over 10 minutes of caustic comments from Dr. Wallow, voiced by David Goldfarb (the voice behind multiple characters in Mario Kart 8).
- 7 famous pieces of classical music electronically butchered by Samuel Safa.
Would you like a bastard trailer to go with that list?
I don't know about you, but I'm sold. I want to be a Bomber Bastard! These bastards will be arriving soon on Wii U eShop and later to Playstation 4. Now let's just hope Nintendo won't force a name change on this... those family friendly bas*CENSORED*