I've been doing a lot of catching up, TAY. There were a few games on the Wii that I kept being told that I had to play but never got around to. Things like the Metroid Prime Trilogy or the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword—but I managed to nab them all last week and they're now in my library. I already started on Prime, but... I'm kind of holding off on Skyward Sword for a bit longer.
Essentially, I told myself I'd play through all of the older games before I gave myself any opportunity to play the newer games (you know, like anything Wii U related). It'll probably take a bit, but... that's what I get for largely ignoring the second half of the Wii's lifespan. Between that little gaming project and Animal Crossing, I'm going to be living and breathing Nintendo when I'm not at classes. But yeah, if you have any more suggestions for Wii games I should pick up, be sure to let me know.
Parody Article Round-up:
- Earthbound is Not Fun Because There is No Multiplayer Option
- David Cage: The Problem With Video Games is That They Are Too Much Like Video Games
- Taco Bell Warns Employees Against Directly Exposing Skin To Food
- Ed Boon: We Don't Know If Mortal Kombat X Can Be as Offensive as Mario Kart 8
- Internal Valve Document Reveals How Staff Members Compete to Delay Something the Longest
- Residents Plagued By Roving Pack Of Feral Celebrities Living In Hollywood Hills
Song of the Day:
Thanks everyone! Feel free to talk amongst yourselves and be sure to check out some of TAY's other great features:http://www.p4rgaming.com/wp-content/upl…